"A collaboration of the talented, creative, motivated and eager to learn. It is THE place where actors, directors, scriptwriters, lights, camera, sound, music writers and arts students can call home. A place to discuss, pitch ideas and come together for film and video projects. See your ideas turn into reality. You can be a pro, an amateur, someone with creative passion or a movie goer with ideas. If you have an actor, singer, scriptwriter, producer, director, cinematographer, musician, animator, editor, makeup artist, special effects creator, special skills, critic or film industry specialist hidden somewhere in you, do come and join us.
We are non funded, so our projects are all voluntary and non paying. However, we have over this period collected some cinematic equipment such as a Black Magic Cinema Camera and a Black Magic Pocket Camera. We also have an orbit dolly,lights, sound equipment and two 10 ft wide full scale chromakey sets so we are pretty well set for filming anytime.
Reel Frenz have made 12 short films of various time lengths and genres over a period of 33 months since March 2013 and while the films have no commercial value except for entering them for film festivals, we are starting to learn to make quite good films.
In post production,
CERTIFIED DEAD (dark drama)
Barely Naked, (thriller)
Music for her ears (romantic comedy).
In the pipeline
3 features -
- Scotch on the rocks to remember, black coffee to forget - action drama
- Shihan - action drama
- Rene, the feature - thriller
- Ricochet - thriller
- Assasin lovers - Action
Our List of films - www.reelfrenz.com
1) Rojak - 17 min (comedy)
2) Yokai - 3 min (supernatural)
3) The Sound of Muse - 7 mins (fantasy)
4) Heart Flutters - 30 mins (drama)
5) In The Dark - 12 mins (horror)
6) Choices - 17 mins (drama)
7) Rene - 30 mins (thriller)
8) The Audition (docudrama)
9) The Next Job (dark comedy)
10) Certified Dead (feature - dark drama)
11) Barely Naked (thriller)
12) Music for her ears (romcom)
13) Big Boys don't cry (buddy film)